2.05.2006

Back to Sunday and the current day, woohoo!!!

today was the first official day that everyone had to be back at work so Beijing has returned to its usually busy self. Many people back on the streets. The way the holiday works is that you work last Saturday and this Sunday and that way the government only has to give everyone three days off and really you get from Sunday to Saturday off.

my main accomplishment today was writing about 13 blog postings and adding links to the 20 that will be posted by the time you read this.

also this might be kind of a stupid idea but if you need to get a hold of me for any reason i got a us number that forwards to my PC or my mobile here so call this number if you need to reach me. Just remember i am 12 - 14 hours ahead (ok mom?:) basically don't call between noon and nine PM your time roughly. Number 206.734.4944.

it was kun's birthday at work so we had cake. Below on my laptop is the fork we were given to eat it . Remember my sausage fingers and look at how small that fork is. a challenge if i ever saw one.

music recommendation, the beatnuts - street level -relativity. One of the most chronically slept on albums of the golden age of hip hop. Not that deep lyrically but a good time and beats that are hard to beat. Throw this on at a party and count the number of people who ask you who it is.

No comments: