12.23.2008

Purposefully Blurry?

Not really.  The goal was to have the objects in motion and the background remain still which I managed to catch in a few but not all.

This was easily my favorite as the background is mostly frozen and I was able to catch the car and the lights which I think looks pretty cool.

As a random side note I almost got frostbite in my fingers from taking these as it was soooo cold that night:

20081214_JB_0399 

This was my second favorite and I will need to spend more time playing around with this concept.  I think the juxtaposition of the images is something I have liked since I fell in love with Magritte.  I have been thinking about it a lot and am looking forward to taking some time to figure out how to make better versions of this idea:

20081214_JB_0206

Even though everything is moving here I like the sense of motion and the sky:

20081214_JB_0144

This just kind of looks like spiders on the orange which I thought was fun:

20081214_JB_0181 

As always more here.

No comments: