12.06.2008

Do I Really Look Like That?

Or so said I when I saw the pictures taken of myself.  So I decided to put all the portraits together of the people who made Thanksgiving so wonderful.  It was a motley crew but those tend to be the most fun.

The majority of these come from the extremely serious games of risk that took place on contiguous nights and again if it looks good it was probably Ting manning the camera.

Eric trying to convince someone to ally with him:

IMG_7336

Tim taking an aerial view of the board:

IMG_7356

Yachi amused by the play:

IMG_7241

but not terribly amused by how close I was with the camera:

IMG_7498

Marques sharing the same sentiment:

IMG_7228

And later sharing another drink with his mouth:

IMG_7140

Morgan before she started crushing Kip:

IMG_7205

Amanda wondering why we were all focusing so intently on this game:

IMG_7261

Neville during his cameo:

IMG_7326

Ting with the Ring shot:

IMG_7381

And an attempt at a grimace:

IMG_7115

Kip relaxing during our early Christmas:

IMG_7588

And my moms walking in the park:

IMG_7434

A self shot at the same park (As I said I like the overexposed shots):

IMG_7419

And me winning at Risk:

IMG_7310 

More here if you care to peruse.

No comments: