12.23.2008

Caught Up!

With 365 posts at least.  I still have 70 more photos to post of the past week.

One thing I am appreciating about the whole 365 exercise is how much more attention I pay to my surroundings now.  These little guys were hiding on top of a sign.  The look like they are preparing for a charge around the corner.  I also think the lens got a little weird on the skinny guy but like the effect.  Also there is not much noise for being bumped way up to ISO 1600:

20081223_JB_1774

This was just yet more fun with the tripod and manual focus.  I think I am obsessing a wee bit about the manual focus thing.  I was trying to figure out how to take a self-portrait without having to use auto focus.  I like how I managed to get only the sleeve in focus:

20081223_JB_1744

No comments: