12.10.2008

Giving Thanks For Arrested Development And War Simulation Games

So Thanksgiving was pretty awesome as it was the first time Yachi and I had it at our house and I was able to be more in control of what was going on, yeah control freak OCD.  Actually it was most awesome for hanging out with friends and family who make Seattle home (even though they are thinner now so says a soon to come post). 

The best part about hanging out with family is how your normal inhibitions go out the window as when I farted in Morgan's face:

IMG_6995

Course I probably have done that to everyone I know.

As mentioned Ting took a lot of pictures and this was one of my favorites which was taken on turkey day as well:

IMG_7002

Waking up to make the turkey and the stuffing and not terribly awake:

IMG_7057

The stuffing once made with homemade turkey stock that I made the night before, booyaa:

IMG_7062

The bacon covered turkey which made it juicy and delicious or so people said as I am not much of a turkey connoisseur and did not eat much:

IMG_7063

Yachi getting in my face and me defending myself.  Note this if the cops ever call you and ask you about any possible abuse at our house:

IMG_7072

My mom's cake balls which were the favorite dessert.  It was basically dough wrapped in chocolate and perhaps the most amazing thing ever:

IMG_7101

Strategizing for the risk as that was the game being played while I was making half the dinner.  There were too many alliances being made for me to track but I was making some turkey:

IMG_7138

The finished product.  I was only responsible for the turkey and stuffing as Morgan made most of the other stuff.  It turned out to be pretty good I think:

IMG_7143

Ting having ate too much and still making plans with Yachi about how to win in Risk:

IMG_7168

Marques and Tim doing the same in waaaayyyy more seriousness than above:

IMG_7172

Ms. Morgan OCD who lined up all of her guys in order and size and compass points for the foot soldiers.  I think that might possible beat mine.  I just arranged my guys by size:

IMG_7351

Me showing the muscle that was about to close the pincer on everyone and make me the supreme allied commander: IMG_7374

Kip strategizing with Morgan about how to win (after he had lost, teeheehee):

IMG_7384

More pics here

No comments: