11.26.2008

Sharing The Pain

Last weekend I met up with Tim and Ann for the anti-passing prop 8 parade.  I think there was a more succinct name but it is escaping me right now.  I was impressed with the amount of families there.  It was also good catching up with Tim and Ann.  I brought the camera with me and here are some of my favorite photos from the day.

This was at the beginning and one of my favorites:

IMG_6546

The guy's jacket has a cross on it so you know I am going to like it:

IMG_6585

Tim and Anne walking up the street:

IMG_6590

Further down Pine with one of the better signs:

IMG_6619

This was probably the best picture which really showed how many people there were.  I am not sure of the exact number but it looked like it stretched from Westlake Center to Broadway at one point:

IMG_6632

A true patriot :):

IMG_6650

A little confrontation:

 IMG_6662

Additional pics are here.

1 comment:

Dottie said...

how'd that e get on my name? either way, it was great seeing you too, great pics!