11.22.2008

The Second Of The Photo Shoots

I finally went through all the random shots I had taken over the last couple of weeks and put them up.  As I am trying to limit my learning to the camera none of these are photoshopped or changed much.  I got the white balance I liked and cropped but that is primarily it.

It always amazes me how much cats like boxes and since most of the time I have to play around with the camera is at home, they end up being what I focus on.

They kept jumping into the box onto one another but I was unable to get that so instead you just get the eyes:

IMG_6258

Yachi is another favorite choice of picture material even though I am playing with fire when taking shots of her as she is not too fond of the camera.

This was after a hard day for both of them:

IMG_6301 

And this is me taking shots of my toes in memoriam of some movie that I cannot remember and my external brain is failing as well:

IMG_6235

There are more here.

No comments: