11.16.2008

Georgia Peaches

So as part of taking a bunch of pictures with the new camera I uncovered a huge set of things I had meant to post over the summer but due to laziness I never got around to posting them.  I am going to try to get them all out soon and mix up some posts of the new pics.

Here is a weekend I spent in Duluth Georgia hanging out with family and getting to see my niece Calla being born.  Needless to say it was one of the highlights of my life.  They are coming out to visit this weekend for Thanksgiving so I wanted to get these out so you can see how bigs she has gotten.

Here is my dad and Morgan waiting for the baby.  There was a lot of just hanging out which was cool while waiting:

P1060750

We also took lots of walks and trips to the park, especially when Kip's family showed up.  This is his nephew:

P1060779

And Kip driving Morgan to the hospital, looking surprisingly relaxed:

P1060797

Here is the moms getting checked in at the hospital.  Obviously Morgan is starting to have pretty severe labor pains

P1060806

More waiting in the waiting room:

P1060870

With things rapidly getting less serious as the night wore on:

P1060880

Until finally Calla made her grand appearance:

P1060931

The new family together.  I also really like the look I managed to catch on my dad's face in the background.  I pretty aptly captures what I am sure was on mine as well:

P1060948

Morgan getting to hold Calla after things had calmed down a bit:

P1070029

The new Aunt:

P1070078

The cousins passed out:

P1070113

Changing the first diaper.  It smelled as bad as you would assume seeing Kip's face:

P1070139

The dads and son:

P1070155

Here are the rest of the pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks Justin for posting these pictures, Dad