11.08.2008

Breathing Room

Work was relatively hectic this week so I did not have as much of a chance to take photos as I would have liked but Obama did become our 44th president so there is that.  Apparently there was a huge party on the street just a couple of blocks down from where I live and even though Neville, Yachi and I heard it (The distant roar of the crowd) we were able to convince ourselves it was the sizable group out side of the neighborhood bar instead of huge group it was.  A guy at work took some awesome photos which you can view here and someone close to the Obama family posted a bunch of candid shots of Barack and his family here.

Now I am able to hang out at Yachi's store which has been amazingly busy today.  This forces me to sit in the back and look at random things on the interweb like this amazing video shot only with a DSLR.  Also I took myself off of all mailing lists or at least attempted to.  We will see how that works.  Now I will go through the few photos I did take this week to post tomorrow.

Making a chocolate shake out of a vanilla one:

P1050976

No comments: