11.20.2008

The First Of The Season

For whatever reason this past summer was the one of weddings.  I guess all of my friends made the same decision at approximately the same time.  Anyways that led to 9 weddings this year.  This was the first that Yachi and I went anywhere for.  Adam got married in LA which meant it was my first chance to hang out there.  I was excited as it was the first time I got to see my friend Brett in a ridiculous amount of time and it is always good to see Adam, Brad and Jivs.

The wedding was gorgeous and the weekend was a blast.  I am still not sure I would live in LA but it was a good place to visit.

Yachi and I got all gussied up for the rehearsal dinner which was awesome:

P1050718

Where we caught up with the happy couple:

P1050726

And headed to a bar afterwards where we saw John C. Reilly and the most awesome paintings I have seen in a bathroom:

P1050728

The next day we spent walking around Rodeo Drive with friends where Brad found his dream car:

P1050738

And then we all got ready for the event.  Here is the married couple:

P1050783

And the rest of us all dressed up:

P1050789

The reception was great.  They had a photo machine and scrapbook table which really brought out the competition in Brad and Sara.  Also I spoke to Adam later and they got all the pics that were taking on the machine on a CD and he said there were a fair amount of pics that people had not turned in, ranging from the bartenders taking pics of themselves to some more risque fare.

Our table decorations:

 P1050796

And us all hanging out:

P1050799

Posing:

P1050801

Here are more pics.

No comments: