3.03.2007

The Wonders of the Internet

Wonder #1

A photographer that manages to get a lot of photos of musicians. He has shots of artists from Jean Grae to Fantômas. My favorites were the photos of Slick Rick as the exactly captured what I always think of when I think of Slick Rick. There also is a crazy shot of some kids blasting on someone or something that looks pretty authentic.

Wonder #2

A podcast that has provided me with lots of amusement. Grammar girl is all about (surprise, surprise) grammar. Her style of explaining things is really listenable and she always manages to mention something that I had not know before about why grammar is the way it is. Besides each segment is only about 3-5 minutes. Worth listening to if you like knowing why splitting infinitives is OK to do in today's society.

No comments: