3.20.2007

Biggie Memoriam

Stupid Blogger, anyways this is the second version of the post so it might be a little rushed.

The anniversary of Biggie's passing was earlier this month with the Fader hosting an hour long show dedicated to him on their Let Out podcast. It is one of the best hours of music I have heard in a while. What makes it so great is it is all the hard to find yet awesome Biggie stuff that you used to hear and spend weeks trying to find. When put together like this it is staggering how much quality shit he had that was not on any given LP.

You can find the show here for at least a little while. If for some reason it is gone when you try to access let me know and I can send it to you.

While you are at EVR you should sign up for just about every other podcast they offer as there have been no bads ones I have heard, just too much competing for my ears.

Here is the only video I could find on Youtube (Stupid Viacom) of the Notorious:

1 comment:

Dottie said...

i don't think i'll survive on one fader podcast a month!