3.06.2007

Bring on the Leeches

I have debated actually posting anything about this but as I finished squeezing the pus out of my leg I decided to share because I love you all just that much.

I have somehow grown a dime sized growth on my leg that is basically a volcano of pus and blood. I have pictures but they do not belong on the internet. If I really love you maybe I will show you offline.

It is interesting seeing how knocked out my body is though by an infection in my leg. Having said that though I am pretty ready for everything to be better so I can walk normal again and get back in the pool.

Give me some sympathy when you see me as this is just a cry for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Justin:

to ask for sympathy, when you have the best health insurance in the world, it is hard to feel sorry for you.