6.24.2007

Shots In NYC

Here are some shots from NYC that have no real narrative but I liked for whatever reason.

Big Cuba and his lawyer ride:
Ground Zero at night:

Fireworks over Ground Zero:

Brooklyn:


A pirate ship. I was a little disappointed as this is where I thought the reception was going to be. I found out it was in a much more fancy place than this though and was happy once again.

The Brooklyn Bridge which we were under for the whole night. The reception looked out at the same view but from four floors higher. It was awesome.

The table decorations:
If you want to see more look here

Random music review:

Violent Femmes - Violent Femmes - Slash

Any album where you can sing along to every single song and know every word has to be good right? This is one that actually is. It was a pivotal album in my youth. It even got me through my brief emo craze which consisted of listening to please don't go on repeat after breaking up with a girlfriend. This is the perfect album to pull out now especially as it is great driving music and fun to listen to when the weather is good.

No comments: