6.12.2006

Monday was rough because of how late I stayed up on Sunday night. At lunch we talked more about Cambodia and I actually looked up some tours online. I am not sure whether I want to go the tour route or the winging it route. So far winging it was worked surprisingly well.

Left work pretty early to grab dinner down in WangFuJing with Brian before he left. We went to south beauty, aka the best nice Chinese restaurant yet. I found out what their specialty is after ordering of course but now will be able to try it next time I go back. It is like the fish in hot oil at the place near my house but they throw in a little beef as well just to mix it up.

After dinner we went back to Bodhi for the third foot massage in as many days. Not a bad day all in all. Got to watch some college basketball dunk contest and a Cantonese vampire movie. The vampire movie might qualify as the cheesiest thing I have ever seen. The masseuses could not believe we were willingly watching it.

No comments: