1.23.2006

So the post for today is probably going to be pretty short, it took a little longer than I thought to post all those pictures and I have been at work for about 12 hours now.

So first you might have noticed that my display name has changed to the fantabulous justified justin. Check the comment for the previous post to see why. Also Lauren according to babelfish your name is own benefit sister. Doesn't make a ton of sense but then twice machine translated text usually doesn't.

Today has been interesting. I woke up to a Vanilla Ice video on MTV Asia. Perhaps the most surreal way I have ever started a day. Being here is kind of like having absolutely no points of reference. This feeling is both terrifying and exhilarating. I don't even know temperature or distance cause I came from one of the few countries in the world to not use a standard system. All I knew before I walked out of the hotel is that it was 6 out. Turns out that is kind of chilly. Lucky I am so damn rugged, didn't even faze me.

Work has been cool. People are really amped to be here. Also it is really young, like lots of 22 year olds young making me old as hell. It feels kind of like Microsoft might have been when it started. Makes me excited about work which is nice. I will expound more on this later I think when I figure out if it was just my unfamiliarity with the situation or a true exuberance here.

Food has been good and cheap, dinner was $5 for three of us. Mine was $2. I ate at the expensive place for lunch and that was $5. We are going to have a team dinner tomorrow night, the food should be good.

Anyways I am exhausted and need to walk home and pass out. I also decided to give a random record recommendation for each post. Check out Quasimoto - Further adventures of lord quas - Stones throw. Great beats, samples and stories.

No comments: