2.27.2008

Santarchy

So I am running a little late in terms of posting pics.  Although after the next post I might have rewritten what late means

In December, Chris, Marques, Tim & I dressed as Santa and went drinking with a bunch of other Santas in the Wallingford / University District area.  It ended up being a great day and a lot more fun than I was expecting.

Here is us meeting up to jam into Yachi's car which is not built for men of such size (at least all at the same time).

P1040131

Here is the group after one bar.  Like I said there were a lot of Santas.

P1040164

Marques on the merry-go-round

P1040167

The second bar where I caught Santa being naughty.

P1040174

The third bar where we arrived early and got a prime seat for the festivities and drinks.

P1040178

Still the third bar as we were there for the majority of the time.

P1040179

Tim having been caught being naughty (If you want to see those photos you can ask me in person)

P1040186 

Marquis showing his compassionate side and feeding me a corn dog.

P1040191

There were many bars after this but the photos just don't do the time justice.

No comments: