3.03.2008

I Have Not Had Enough Snaps Of Random Trips Recently

So these photos are from about 1-2 years ago now and have been sitting in draft form in the Blogger cloud.

They are pics from when I went to Seoul that I thought were interesting for one reason or another.

This was shot on the train going to Seoul from the airport. The landscape looked surprisingly desert like.



This was from the hotel window and was our view of the city.


This was a canal through the city that the government just refurbished and made available to people again. It had been covered with concrete and inaccessible. It was pretty cool seeing so many people out at night enjoying the park atmosphere.


Same place just a little blurrier. I was actually trying to do something like this and was pretty happy with the results.


Same thought for some street traffic.



This was in the canal. I had to wait for 25 minutes for the light show to reset to different colors after I missed it the first time.


A floating cross.


Part of a show we watched.

No comments: