2.05.2008

Project 365

I have been hearing / reading a lot about 365 projects where the goal is to take a picture of something everyday of the year.  First I heard about it in Tyler's blog and then read a lot about it in DPS.

It has made me interested enough that I think I might give it a shot.  At first I was thinking about trying for some sort of theme (Self-portrait, portrait, music lyrics, landscape, ...) but think I am just going to try to do it and see if any pattern emerges.

I am looking for a partner or two to keep me motivated to do it so let me know if you are interested.  I will probably start this Friday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

On Etsy I recently saw a person selling an photo of herself a day (for 365 days), priced at $365. I think some pictures might be "sassy" and other pictures "profound". Perhaps this idea could be your ticket to the big pictures.

Anonymous said...

I like ananymous' idea, only if it weren't pictures of you, Justin.

Try a moleskin journal, it works.

justified justin said...

My my, i love the support. don't worry the pictures will not usually be of me.

Dottie said...

do it! i love the idea.