1.28.2008

Detroit Represent

 

Brought to you by the mighty Fader.  These guys remind me of home so much I had to bring up the full screen to see if I recognized the musicians. 

The interview also made me hanker for a slightly less hipster area then Capitol Hill as the image of any of these guys riding a single speed bike in tight black pants makes me giggle a little.  Note, this is almost a complete non sequitur related to a long series of posts I was reading on reductionism in music criticism and can very safely be ignored.

1 comment:

Tim Tremendous said...

I've been to a countless number of house party/shows with friends in bands exactly like that. I love dirty, dirty rock 'n roll. Seems like there would be plenty of this in Seattle, but I haven't found it yet As for the Hill, it seems like the best place to see a show like this would have been Kincora, but alas, it is no more.