5.24.2007

Random Shots Of Shanghai

Here are some more serious pictures I took while in Shanghai. OK maybe not more serious but I do not have as much verbiage associated with them.

Here are some pictures from the fore-mentioned gardens.







This picture was kind of hard to get and almost got me in trouble. There was a group of PLA officers in the garden with us. I followed them surreptitiously or as surreptitiously as possible for a 6'6" white guy in China looking for some interesting pictures. They took their hats of and left them like this as they wandered away. I quickly took many photos until they noticed and hurried back. I lamely played it off as taking pictures of the lake behind and they decided not to press the issue.

A random street scene.

A random subway scene, you know I need at least one.

No comments: