5.14.2007

Crabs, Trolls And Popos

Since I am going back through and posting a bunch of old photos, I thought I would add a lot of random things I had saved off.

Here are a couple of photos I took last summer when I was showing some people from China around Seattle.

We had dinner at the crab pot which is a restaurant in Bellevue. This is the same place where they asked what there was to see in Bellevue. I, of course, made the reasonable response which was nothing. All the tables in ear distance gave me dirty looks but could not come up with any areas to see. I win.

We also went to see the Fremont troll. They decided to climb up to the top of the troll's head which made me a little nervous. International incident kept running through my head along with pictures of them sliding down the front of the troll.

We even managed to hit up Gasworks and see a boat get pulled over by a cop boat. Weirdly reminiscent of Arrested Development.

It was fun showing them around and I hope they enjoyed themselves as much as I did.

No comments: