12.23.2006

Video Game Heaven

I had a great time with Yachi's family for the last three days. Her brother had just bought a WII and a 360 so I got to play my fill of games. The second day we were there her younger brother and I beat Gears of War in one day. It was a good time but I doubt I will play the game again. The rest of the time we watched video games and played some WII. I think I will probably end of buying one of those machines. They are a lot of fun. Hell I would get it just for tennis.

Here is a picture of all of us at lunch. I thought it pretty amusing that I was a full head above the rest of her family and friends:


We also played some poker with her family which was cool. Her mom was quite a force to be reckoned with at the table. I managed to squeak out a win though.

Here is a picture of Yachi and I with some of her friends:




UPDATE:

Cleaning up the tags as I am still getting used to this jazz.

No comments: