3.15.2006

i am scraping the bottom of the barrel here. Some photos of the hot water machine in my office kitchen that i thought were particularly amusing.

who knew that a hot water heater would tell such a romantic art life natural story? Not i.

another cool thing beyond the way the design of the water heater romanticizes my natural story is the capacity of this heater. None of these pictures really give you a good perspective but the heater holds something like 6 liters of hot water. Tea is popular here but even more popular is straight hot water.

what is frightening (to me at least) is that i am beginning to enjoy hot water. i caught myself sipping on some hot water last night and thinking "man this really hits the spot. a nice full mug of hot water was just what i needed after that relaxing foot massage". The varied ways in which we mature and change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin...This is uncle Mike.

What's up? I have really enjoyed reading about your adventures. Today I leave for China and Taiwan although it seems the closest I will get is Shanghai. I will try to call you while I'm over there...Although...not in the middle of the night ( how embarrassing if I screw that up!) Just wanted you to know you have inspired me to have a really good trip and get over the fact that I won't be able to understand what the hell everyone is saying. And I hope to take some pictures of a couple of water coolers myself...so

Rock on!

Just don't let your recommended music selection fall to " Best of Abba"...or we will send somebody in for you, OK?

Much love,

Mike

justified justin said...

Hope you are having a great time and don't hesitate to give me a call if you get stuck in a bind, i can call someone who can help :).