4.12.2009

Packaging Up My Own Work

Seems a little presumptuous but it was pretty cool to see it put into a frame.  Still not signing it as that is too much for me right now but I do like the process.

These also are the first images I used Lightroom to process.  I am kind of in love with it even though its many knobs are pretty imposing.  I have been looking for a slightly better tool to manage my photos and this looks to be it.  Instead of 4 separate things now I just need one and it works better than anything else I have.  Also I am terribly impressed with how well developed and easy to use it is.  Now I just need to start saving my five dollar bills until I can buy it for the crazy ridiculous Adobe price.

My moms birthday present:

JB_20090412_3951

All wrapped up:

JB_20090412_3972

No comments: