4.04.2009

Going To The Championship

That’s right MSU is going to the final game and facing their 3rd #1 seed of the tournament.  They played well against UConn let’s just hope they can do the same against UNC.

This day also represented my move to manual focus.  I have been complaining about my lens not being able to focus quickly enough for me to take good photos of people on the street and it finally sunk in today that this is just whinging and that I need to learn how to focus myself to make this happen.

Most of the photographers I really appreciate now either only used manual focus cameras or predominantly use it now.  The drawback is that it is hard :).  My normal keep rate of photos is between 5-10%.  On this day I kept 1% but I like that 1%.

Evil eyes Eric:

JB_20090404_3512

Laughing eyes Jack:

JB_20090404_3528

Far away eyes Tim:

JB_20090404_3462

No comments: