8.23.2007

So You Want A WeddingPlanner?

My schedule might be open. All I ask for is some Morcheeba and Steinlager.

Tonight I decided to get even more in touch with my crafty side (I think I might have to cut off all contact with women besides Divya as they are pushing this craftiness). I made the seating chart for the wedding. By my lonesome. By first copying everyones name to a word document and sizing them to be small notecards. By then cutting all said notecards out of the paper with scissors. By making piles of notecards into appropriate dining groups:

By organizing groups into small model sized tables with the help of my trusty lion cat:

By realizing I had not included Yachi and myself who are now at a table of our own :(:

All while Yachi caught up on some much deserved rest:

Even if you blow up the picture to see who you are sitting with chances are it has changed as I had to redo it all once I realized Yachi and I were sitting dolo.

----------------
Now playing: Morcheeba - Almost Done
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

divya said...

i thought the beer bottle in the placecard photo was a nice effect. i'm also glad that i have found at least one benefit to being non-crafty.

Dottie said...

let's not lie, you love the crafty influence of the ladies!

justified justin said...

After more crafting (candle making at that) I have to agree that I am starting to like the crafting. I think I might have something of a supreme mastery over it as well as I seem to be so good at it ;)