8.22.2007

Little Victories

I know that no one else wants to hear this but it is something easy to write about as it has been 8 days since I have posted.

I finally feel like I played decent basketball yesterday night. After an initial loss the team I was playing with managed to pull off a couple wins. It was fun playing hard and actually winning.

I also realized how much more I would like being close to where I work. My commute is not that bad in comparison to some people but I would love to cut it down. I think I might end up looking for a job a little closer to home.

Alright awful post out of the way. tomorrow will be better.

3 comments:

Casey said...

Great idea! The secret to happiness is a short commute.

chriscla said...

"Tomorrow's post will be better."

Does that mean that you are definitely going to post tomorrow and it's going to be great?

or

Does it mean that you aren't going to post and we'll be just as happy about that?

justified justin said...

Ohh snappy. It means I am posting today it was AWESOME!

Yeah short commutes are where it is at.