2.14.2007

Merry Valentine's Day

I hope everyone enjoyed this most wonderful of Hallmark holidays whether with themselves or with someone else.

I enjoyed myself most thoroughly with Yachi and Sara. While they shopped I made some food with a significant amount of help from my father. I made salmon on tomatoes with a balsamic vinegarette and Brazilian style rice. The results where pretty good for someone who cooks once a year. The rice was a little oily but otherwise everything turned out well.

Here are some pictures:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must concur that was a fabu night...speaking as justin & yachi's 2nd "valentine" the meal was tres delish..I want to steal the brazilian rice recipe.

justified justin said...

I am glad you liked it. It was fun having you over and nice getting unbiased feedback on my cooking.