3.31.2009

Contrast

I am trying to learn more about post-processing in my photos now.  Changing the various aspects available to me in the free software Canon provides.  Someday I will move to something like Photoshop or Lightroom but they cost more than my camera and lens right now :).  Besides as i am just learning I like to keep it simple.  I still have yet to read the manual for the camera I have.

A friend of mine, Culver, was telling me about changing the brightness of various channels (Red, Blue, Green) in black and white photos to achieve different effects.

This is the first attempt at that.  I cannot really control the individual channels but still can play around with brightness and contrast which makes a more interesting photo.  Still learning obviously though:

JB_20090331_3263

No comments: