10.22.2008

The Luster Wears Thin

On business travel.  Of course my last trip was to Fargo and this one is to Ames, Iowa so perhaps not the best sample.  For dinner my choice is either Subway or El Azteca "authentic" Mexican.  I might just coast off the cheese steak I had for lunch.  The one randomly exciting thing about being here is that I came here for a competition in high school and that is actually bringing back some fun memories.  After interviewing tomorrow I might just wander around and see if I can remember any of the buildings.

Last random thought:  Stringing together the same movie on TNT is awesome.  I caught the last five minutes of Old School and now I get to watch it all, sweet.

I am also stealing an idea from Casey and trying to post at least one pic per post:

Wedding Massacre from Adam's wedding this summer

P1050803

No comments: