12.05.2007

Weather Of Biblical Proportions

For whatever reason (*cough* climate change caused by the human race *cough*) the weather in Seattle recently has reminded me of the stellar movie staring Hilary Swank, "The Reaping".

Last Saturday as I was getting ready to go shoot baskets with Tim I looked at the window and saw this:

P1040093

After making fun of the neighbors trying to take pictures of the snow I decided to try to subject you my loyal reader(s?) to my own attempts (Much more successful as you can see)

P1040095

Yachi and I of course decided to do the smart thing and wander around outside and head downtown.  I put on my full capilene long underwear, multiple layers and boots.  The snow was heavy and wet:

P1040097

And by the time we got downtown it had mostly melted and I was overheated to the point of heat exhaustion.

Yachi soon tired of my slow pace and constant whinging:

P1040101

In contrast I have been wearing a short sleeved shirt to work for the last three days and it hit 57 yesterday.  I am telling you, in the words of Lewis Black, the next storm coming will involve frogs.

No comments: