10.18.2007

Kill The Pig, Cut It's Throat, Spill It's Blood

Apparently right now Seattle has reverted to a primal state similar to everyone's favorite 8th grade novel. The electricity is out in wide swathes of the city and the bridges into the city are closing sometime soon.

Here wrapped in the isolating cocoon of work with its very own electricity generation system (Also know as the Redmond / Bellevue grid but we pay more so we get all the juice over the plebs) it is difficult to tell anything is wrong. I am looking forward to the 97 minute drive home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin:

The title is too much. Life is not that controversial or difficult.

Remember, you are alive, healthy, have a beautiful wife. Look at each day as an adventure, but a good one.

justified justin said...

You misunderstand me, I am merely joking by using a common American cultural experience to make the joke. Have a beer with me (or just don't post as anonymous) and I can explain it further.