1.24.2007

Belated Turkey Day Pics

For Thanksgiving I visited my moms and family in Dallas. It was a lot of fun. Much eating and hanging out and a little too much of a TLC show called Fashion disasters or some such. Since my mind is getting hazy on this I will keep the commentary on the pictures to a minimum.

Here are some pictures from the window of her place. My favorite is the nighttime one even though you can kind of see the camera reflected in the window:




Here is the fam,

Hanging out at the breakfast place they always go to with what might possible be the most chipper and energetic waitress I have ever encountered (She was not captured in the picture :() Such a smiley bunch is what you are probably saying to yourself right now:


On Thanksgiving, and note you can see my mother cooking a meal which turned out to be kick ass. This is something of a record because my mom is pretty ADD when it comes to cooking. She gets bored with it and things tend to burn. Now you know why I love the crispy things.


Here is the rest of the panorama:


Here are the furry members of the family having a remarkably hard day which is one in the long string of their hard life:


Here is why I am still jealous of my mom's place. All of these are taken in her building which is predominantly galleries on the main floor and contains lots of interesting little spaces tucked through it:








This is a picture of me trying on some of my hot gear from high school. I am waiting for the opportune moment to pull it out in Seattle:


This is a painting on a highway overpass that basically makes a big blue circle when viewed from the right distance. Fun public art:

No comments: