11.14.2006

The Iran-Contra Scandal

Don't tell anyone but I am planning a coup. Not a big coup just a small condo association sized one. I have decided that the current board of something in my building is completely incompetent and the only way to deal with this incompetence is a (hopefully peaceful) violent uprising.

I am going to start tomorrow with flyers, everyone loves flyers. I just have to be careful and watch out for moles. Can't have someone loyal to the board coming to my meeting. I am trying to come up with some questions I can ask them to determine their loyalties but have been unable to think up any good ones. Let me know if you can think of any.

Alright I have to go plan some more for this but if you have any practical tips for revolution let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My only tip is to make sure that your flyers make sense. A couple of weeks ago somebody plastered my building with the most retarded flyers I've ever seen. They just rambled on and on about pay phones or something, but they were full of typos and made absolutely no sense. I kept one just so I can look back and laugh at how dumb whoever made it was.

Oh, and if you know anybody else in the building yet, you may want to talk to them about it first, just to make sure that you aren't the only one running into the board's incompetence.