4.02.2006

So Wednesday was much less exciting and on top of that i forget my camera when we went out. We went to dinner at the hot pot place with the crazy menu and this time i managed to hold on to a menu to peruse it at my leisure and take pictures of all the interesting items. If you remember the first sentence of this post though you have an idea of what is coming. As i reached into my empty pockets to grab my camera i realized that they were indeed empty and that i had forgotten my camera. So next time i will take some pictures to silence my many doubters.

the other entertaining thing that occurred today was me and yachi having a disagreement on the street. One thing that is loved by the Beijing populace is an argument. People gather around heated bargaining and call their friends if there is an actual disagreement. So yachi and i having one made for some pretty exciting times. Not only was it an argument but it crossed racial boundaries and it was in another language. There was one point where i had to chase an old man away who was standing there watching us. Only to have him later return and watch from a safer distance. In retrospect it was pretty funny and to be honest i cannot even recall what the argument was about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the craigslist link isn't working anymore. someone has deleted the entry